What should you do to properly care for your glasses lenses?
- Always clean your lenses with microfiber cloths.
- You can always rinse your lenses with warm water before wiping. If you clean them when dry, you can smear any debris that is on the lenses.
- If there is stubborn debris on your lenses, you can use liquid dishwashing soap (like dawn) and warm water to rinse your glasses.
- Always store your glasses properly. Always keep them in the case when not in use.
What should you never do to clean your lenses?
- Never use your shirt or any piece of clothing to clean your lenses. This will often lead to your lenses getting scratched.
- Never use any cleaning products on your lenses.
- Do not use paper towels, tissues, or toilet paper to clean your lenses.
- If your see any scratches on your lenses, do not rub them. This can make them worse.
- Do not store your glasses in direct sunlight. This can cause any coatings to peel.